Our Vision: The PPS Office of Technology and Information Services (OTIS), will invest in technologies that help foster supportive partnerships with stakeholders, community partners, schools, and departments. OTIS will lead through the development of a digital transformation in the district. These efforts will help ensure every student has the opportunity to develop the skills to be a compassionate critical thinker, able to collaborate and solve problems, and will be prepared to lead in a more racially and socially just world. We will accomplish this vision by providing a successful technology experience that aspires to be unified, secure, integrated, and sustainable.
Our Mission: The Office of Technology & Information Services (OTIS) supports academic and operational excellence by empowering people and processes with transformative technology that ensures student success regardless of race, class, or identity.
- When: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: PPS district office (501 N. Dixon St). Please go to the lower level parking lot, which has an entrance on N. Larrabee Ave.
- Please bring: Your student’s school ID or ID number. If you are exchanging or returning a device, please bring the device and charger with you.
- Please be aware: We are asking everyone to use recommended social distancing practices, keeping at least 6 feet of space between groups and wearing a facemask or face covering, if possible.
Please note that if you have a technical issue and are not sure if you should exchange a computer, you can also:
- Call: 503-916-3375
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org