Petition Eng 2

Hardship Petition

  Sign in to ParentVUE
New to ParentVUE
PPS families use the hardship petition process to request a transfer out of a child’s current/assigned school and into a different school. See the Petition Process Overview page.

Select 2024-25 for transfers that begin next school year.

How to submit a Petition in ParentVUE: Instructions