The function of Board committees will be to consider actions or issues in detail and to provide policy advice for the Board's action or consideration, as appropriate. Board committees serve in fact-finding and advisory role and will make recommendations to the Board. Committee findings and recommendations will be reported to the full Board in a regular or special meeting of the Board.
All Board committee meetings are publicly noticed and open to the public.
2020/2021 Board Committees
- Audit Committee
- Charter and Alternative Programs Committee
- Facilities and Operations Committee
- Intergovernmental Committee
- Policy Committee
Board Related Committees
- Community Budget Review Committee (CBRC)
- Bond Accountability Committee (BAC)
- Southeast Guiding Coalition (SEGC)
All Board Committee meeting materials can be found on the Meetings and Materials tab, which automatically redirects to the Portland Public Schools page on BoardBook.