STAMP (Standards-based Measurement of Proficiency)
STAMP (STAndards-based Measurement of Proficiency) is a web-based test that is an option for high school students to earn academic credits for language proficiency. Students should be native English speakers or ESL students with high intermediate to advanced English. Application with parent signature is required at time of test.
Click here for all languages.
Arabic, Armenian, French, German, Hatian-Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Ilocano, Itlaian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Simplified, Mandarin Traditional, Polish, Russian, Somaon, Somali Maxaa, Spanish, Tamil, Yup'ik
In District: $0 for students currently enrolled in a PPS school
Out of District: $50 for OOD or students currently enrolled in a non-PPS school
(If paying by check or money orders, make payable to Portland Public Schools. Please note "STAMP testing" on the check. Payment in advance is required for non-PPS students.)
Schedule and Registration:
STAMP for 2017-18 is now closed. If any future dates are set, we will reopen STAMP. Schools interested in hosting a STAMP testing sessions for the district are encouraged to contact Keisha Mateo to set up a possible date.
STAMP Testing for Grades 9-12
- September 27, 2018 - 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Wilson High School CLOSED
- October 17, 2018 - 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Benson High School CLOSED
- November 19, 2018 - 12:30 PM - PM 4:00 @ Roosevelt High School
- Janurary 2019 - TBD
- February 6, 2019 - 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Benson High School
- March 6, 2019 - 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Cleveland High School
- April 2019 - TBD
STAMP Testing for 8th Grade PPS students ONLY:
- Please contact your school counselors for the exam details.
Diane Berthoin-Hernandez, LCO/VS Administrator, email@example.com, 503-916-6120, or x71730
Keisha Mateo, Senior Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-916-6120, x71732