Manual & Guides
- Board Policy 8.30.010-P and Administrative Directive 8.30.011-AD: Use of Funds for Meals, Refreshments and Student Incentives
- PCard Quick Reference
- Obtaining an Amazon Receipt
- Obtaining a Merchandise Report from Scholastic
- Dispute vs Fraud
- Follett TitleWave Invoices
- PCard Budget holder/Supervisor Guide
- Account Codes for PCard
- Five Step Reconciliation Process - Cardholder
- Provides steps to reconcile card transactions in Works
- Google Team Drive - Receipt save
- PIN Check
- PIN Check is a Bank of America website that allows you access to your PIN. If you have never been to the site before, you will need to register as a new user. If you have already checked your PIN previously, you will have to enter your unique login credentials, not PPS credentials.
- PIN review
- You can also call Bank of America directly to review your PIN. Call 888-233-8855. You will need to have your authorization code, address, and phone number available.
- Transaction Detail Report, Student Body Funds, and Level 3 Detail report instructions
- Instructions on how to run reports based on your department
- Statements are no longer required as part of your physical documentation. However, if you would like to review or print your statement, you can establish an account on Bank of America's Payment Center. To access their website, please click here. You will then click on "Not registered?" to begin the process.
Valid Account Codes in Works