Vendor Quick Links
Staff Quick Links
- Cobblestone Quick link (Contract Management System)
- PeopleSoft Quick Reference Guides
- Quick Guide to Buying
- PCard Quick Reference Guide
- Solicitation Dollar Threshold Chart
- Federal Grant Procurement Standards
- Purchasing and Payment Methods
- Contract Templates and Forms
- PPS Public Contracting Rules
- Board Approval of Contracts
- Administrative Directive: Use of Funds for Meals, Refreshments, and Student Incentives
- Finance Department Guidelines for Gift Card Purchase and Documentation
Announcements and Updates
NEW Mandatory Contracting Course for FY 22-23
All District personnel who manage or work with contracts must take the Contracting at PPS: Requirements and Best Practices 2022-23 (PCP1020) course in Pepper PD. The course allows you to read and respond to quiz questions at your own pace; we anticipate that it may take 30 minutes.
Effective July 1, 2022, the 2022-23 course must be completed before you submit a contract for the 2022-23 school year. Purchasing & Contracting will not process any contract unless the PPS contract manager, school/department contact person, and budget holder have taken and passed the 2022-23 course. If you submit a contract, but have not taken the training, you will receive an email reminder to do so. The contract will be returned unprocessed if the training has not been completed within one week of submission.
To access the course:
- Log in to Pepper PD (pepper.pps.net)
- Click on the "Course Library" located on the top menu
- Click on the "Subject" Filter
- Scroll and Select "Business Operations" from the choices
Mandatory Trainings for Personal Services Contractors
Beginning July 1, 2021, in response to Board policy and audit recommendations, all personal services contractors and their agents and employees who will have unsupervised contact with students must take certain PPS training courses before beginning work with our students. These trainings are designed to ensure student, staff, and contractor safety and well-being.
The training courses are available for viewing on the Purchasing & Contracting website here.
More information about the training requirements can be found here: Mandatory Contractor Trainings: Guide for PPS Contract Managers