PeopleSoft Financials is used to enter purchase orders for materials that you cannot buy via Private Marketplace or with your P-Card. To gain access to PeopleSoft Financials you will need to submit the IT Account Request Form below.
- Information Technology's IT Account Request Form.
- Information Technology's PeopleSoft Resources Page includes Quick Guides for common tasks in the system including purchase order entry and receiving.
- PeopleSoft Financials Sign-in
Documenting Competition in PeopleSoft Purchase Orders
If your purchase is $10,000 or greater, a competitive source selection method may be required. Please see Documenting Competition in PeopleSoft Purchase Orders for information on how to document this competition. If you are unsure if this is a requirement for your purchase, contact us using the information below.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are used by the District's Buyers.
- Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of goods where service is not a component of the purchase.
- Services Purchase Order Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of services or a combination of goods and services.
- Digital Resources Purchase Order Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of digital resources used by teachers.
- Federal Expenditure Purchase Order Terms and Conditions apply to any purchases involving federal funds in addition to terms and conditions above.
If you have questions, please email us or contact Travis Allison at 503.916.3441.