- PCP1021 PCard Updates and Best Practices 2022-2023
- PCP1022 PCard Tier 1 Infraction Retraining 2022-23
- PCP1023 PCard Tier 2 Infraction Retraining 2022-23
- PCP1024 PCard Application Training 2022-23
- PCP1025 PCard Budget Holder Review & Sign Off Training 2022-23
Instructions for accessing the Pepper trainings in Pepper PD:
- Go to pepper.pps.net, which is also available from the PPS staff page with other employee resources, and enter your PPS user name and password.
- If this is your first time logging into Pepper PD, you will be prompted to create your “Profile” and review the "Quick Start Guide to Pepper" in your My Pepper Announcements.
- To get to the trainings, go to Course Library>District Content Collections>Portland Public Schools>Desired Training>Sign UP & Start Course
- As you complete your training course, you can see your progress and completion certificate under “My Progress”, and can click the Certificate icon to view your certificate.
- After completing the Pepper training for acquiring a new PCard, you must send an email to email@example.com with the subject line, "PCard Reconciliation Training" to receive B of A Works reconciliation training.
- If you would like additional training, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "PCard one-on-one", and provide your name, phone number, and location. The PCard Manager will contact you to setup a meeting time.