- PCP1006 Transaction Approval Training
- PCP1011 PCard Reconciliation Retraining
- PCP1012 PCard Manual Retraining
- PCP1013 PCard Application Training
Instructions for accessing the Pepper trainings in Pepper PD:
- Go to pepper.pps.net, which is also available from the PPS staff page with other employee resources, and enter your PPS user name and password.
- If this is your first time logging into Pepper PD, you will be prompted to create your “Profile” and review the "Quick Start Guide to Pepper" in your My Pepper Announcements.
- To get to the trainings, go to Course Library>District Content Collections>Portland Public Schools>Desired Training>Sign UP & Start Course
- As you complete your training course, you can see your progress and completion certificate under “My Progress”, and can click the Certificate icon to view your certificate.
- After completing the Pepper training for acquiring a new PCard, you must send an email to email@example.com with the subject line, "PCard Reconciliation Training" to receive B of A Works reconciliation training.
- If you would like additional training, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "PCard one-on-one", and provide your name, phone number, and location. The PCard Manager will contact you to setup a meeting time.