To submit a question or concern, please visit the PCard FAQ Google form
How do I find out who the department budget holder is to approve my Account Codes Change Request?
- Click on this link to the Budget Department page, open the PPS Chart of Accounts spreadsheet, search under the Department tab: PPS Chart of Accounts
How do I add Bank of America Works to my apps on the my.PPS mainpage?
- 1) Go to + sign top left
2) Click "+ Add App" top right3) Put in App name and URL (https://payment2.works.com/
works/home)4) Hit "Select Icon" bottom right5) Pick Icon6) Hit "Add App" bottom right
Am I able to purchase a staff group meal with my PCard while traveling?
- No, this is prohibited in the PCard Manual and staff will be including meals in their per diem reimbursement. The risk of duplicate payment is high.
Can I provide a tip for food delivery or at a restaurant?
- Yes, you may provide a reasonable tip.
I wish to cancel my PCard. What do I need to do.
- You can turn in your card in the Purchasing & Contracting department at the BESC or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a cancelation.
How do we obtain the verification ID that is required to activate my account?
- The ID is three zeros and your employee ID number.
Can I purchase from Costco?
- Yes you may purchase items from Costco.
Can I purchase a Costco membership with my PCard?
- No, you may not buy a Costco membership with your PCard.
I only have a MasterCard and Costco requires a VISA. How do I get a VISA?
- To get a VISA PCard, please send an email to email@example.com requesting a VISA.
I have an executive membership and get rewards from Costco. Can I still use my Costco account?
- No. Public employees cannot receive personal gain from conducting District business.
I have made an accidental purchase on my PCard and need to repay PPS for the purchase. How can I repay?
- To make a PCard repayment use this link for Schoolpay: PCard SchoolPay Repayment site