What is a "Master Contract"?
A “master contract” is a contract under which any department or school can request services. The user may do so without having to enter into a full-blown contract, instead using the request form specific to each master contract.
Using a master contract is easy. Just follow these two steps:
- Obtaining services: Complete the Services & Payment Request Form ("SPRF") or Contract Confirmation Form ("CCR") or the vendor-specific ordering form identified below.
- Paying the vendor:
- Submit to Accounts Payable the SPRF with the vendor's invoice signed by the budget holder and stamped "OKAY TO PAY."
- OMSI only: Pay with P-Card.
IMPORTANT! There are now Educational Apps with Master Contracts that you can order with a P-Card. Please check here for the software or digital resources you wish to obtain.
Literary Arts (MSTR 92154--Expired 06/30/24)
Writers in The Schools, author visits, Students to the Schnitz, the College Essay Mentoring Project, and Verslandia.
- Please use this SPRF to schedule request programming at your school.
- Click here for directions on completing and processing your SPRF.
OMSI (MSTR 92741--Expired 12/31/23)
- Please visit the OMSI website to register for services.
- Click here for directions on completing and processing your Confirmation and Contract Form.
- Please contact P&C if you plan on using more than $10,000 in federal funding to pay for this service.
Multnomah Education Service District (MSTR updating now 8/16/23)
- This master covers all services provided by MESD. Please continue to request service with MESD's SRQ form. Once an invoice is received, please complete a Request for Payment on a Contract form referencing contract number 90379 and submit to Accounts Payable for payment.
Childcare Master Contracts
The District has a master contract with KCE Champions for evening and weekend family engagement events. They offer licensed, criminal background-checked, professional staff for your event.
Please use the Childcare Request Form when obtaining (and paying for) services. Due to a limited number of providers, we recommend requesting care two weeks in advance of the event. Please click the link below to access their form and contact information.
Important: The Childcare Request Form is to be used only for school/department events, not for PTA or other third-party activities.
Questions? Please contact Lidia Lopez-Gamboa.