• Master Contracts

    What is a "Master Contract"?

    For our general purposes, a “master contract” is a contract under which any department or school can request services. The user may do so without having to enter into a full-blown contract, instead using the request form specific to each master contract signed by the budget holder. 

    Using a master contract is easy.  Just follow these two steps:

    1. Obtaining services:  Complete the Services & Payment Request Form ("SPRF") or Contract Confirmation Form ("CCR") or the vendor-specific ordering form identified below.
    2. Paying the vendor:
        • Submit to Accounts Payable the SPRF with the vendor's invoice signed by the budget holder and stamped "OKAY TO PAY."
        • Melody Ballroom, Willamette Jet Boats, and OMSI only:  Pay with P-Card.

      IMPORTANT! There are now Educational Apps with Master Contracts that you can order with a P-Card.  Please check here for the software or digital resources you wish to obtain prior to ordering via instructions below.


    Lewis & Clark College/ Oregon Writing Project  (MSTR 66405--Expires 06/30/20)

    Professional development

    • Please use this SPRF to schedule professional development through the Oregon Writing Project.
    • Click here for directions on completing and processing your SPRF.


    Young Audiences of Oregon  (MSTR 66720--Expires 08/31/2020)

    Arts programming

    • Please use the YA-created "Educator's Guide" to request workshops, residencies, and performances at your school.
    • Josephine Kuever (503.225.5900 x231) can answer your questions and give you step-by-step help with all of your arts planning and scheduling. 
    • Click here for directions on completing and processing your Young Audiences contract.


    Saturday Academy (MSTR 66251--Expires 06/30/20)

    Academic enrichment classes

    • Please contact Saturday Academy ("SA") to schedule classes using their SA Agreement.
    • Click here for directions on completing and processing your SA Agreement
    • Please remember to complete a CUB (Civic Use of Building) application when scheduling your after-school event.


    Literary Arts (MSTR 66358--Expires 06/30/20)

    Writers in the schools


    OMSI (MSTR 66551--Expires 08/31/20)

    Science programming

    • Please visit the OMSI website to register for services.
    • Click here for directions on completing and processing your Confirmation and Contract Form.
    • Please contact P&C if you plan on using more than $10,000 in federal funding to pay for this service.

    Willamette Jet Boat Excursions (MSTR 64369 A1--Expires 6/30/2019)(Renewed Contract MSTR 67913--Effective 7/1/2019)

    • Please contact Willamette Jet Boat Excursions and complete the Reservation Invoice and Agreement ("RIA").  As per the terms of the contract, this service may be paid for by P-card after the RIA has been completed. 

    Multnomah Education Service District (MSTR 66730--Expires 6/30/19)

    • This master covers all services provided by MESD.  Please continue to request service with MESD's SRQ form.  Once an invoice is received, please do a Request for Payment on a Contract form referencing contract number 66730 and submit to Accounts Payable for payment.

    Peter's Walking Tours of Portland (MSTR 65536--Expires 11/30/22)

    Outdoor walking program that focuses on the history of Portland and it's bridges.

    Audubon Society (MSTR 65532--Expires 11/30/22)

    In school programs, outdoor field trips, and tours of Audubon's Nature Sanctuary

    Mazamas Mountain School (MSTR 65720--Expires 01/31/2020)

    Overnight winter-based outdoor science education

    Space Rental Master Contracts

    The Melody Ballroom (MSTR 67229--Expires 12/01/2020)

    • Please contact The Melody Ballroom to reserve space using their Event Contract form.  This master can be paid with your P-card. 

    Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center (MSTR 66995--Expires 11/30/2020) 

  • Childcare Master Contracts

    Guidelines for Childcare


    Childcare Providers

    The District has two master contracts with child care organizations for evening and weekend family engagement events.  These organizations offer licensed, criminal background-checked, professional staff for your event.   

    Please use the Childcare Request Form specific to your provider when obtaining (and paying for) services.  Due to a limited number of providers, we recommend requesting care two weeks in advance of the event.  Please click the name of the provider below to access their form and contact information.  

    The form contains the provider's name, contact information, hourly rates ($25/hr weekdays, $30/hr weekends), and directions on how to complete the form.  Start by using the "tab" key, to move from one fillable field to another.

    Village Childcare ($25/hour, invoices on the hour, not half hour)
    Leslee Barnes (lesleebarnes@aol.com)


    Jon Feero (jfeero@ymcacw.org)

    Important:  The Childcare Request Form is to be used only for school/department events, not for PTA or other third-party activities.

    Questions? Please contact Nancy Hauth (x63230).