Substance Use Services
The Student Success & Health Department's Substance Use Services team provides consultation, counseling, and individualized supports to PPS students and families including:
- Consultation with students, families, and staff that is informational or focused on helping students and families connect with substance use treatment.
- Individual support with treatment readiness, counseling around decision making, psychoeducation on substances and the impact they are having.
- Individualized supports for substance-related discipline.
- Outreach and engagement of students when staff have concerns about potential substance use.
- On-going support when students are returning to school after substance use treatment.
- Support groups and educational events for students and families.
Monthly Healthy Choices Bulletin
The Healthy Choices Bulletin is a monthly summary of substance use prevention resources for staff to use and share with students and families.