When is a Contract Required?
Most services with non-employee service providers or vendors - including services provided at no cost - require a District contract.
- Services that involve interaction with students
- Medical, legal, financial, educational service
- Special programming
- Construction, painting, maintenance.
Who Do I Call With Contract Questions?
For questions about:
1. How to create and process a contract, contact Erica Kreger or a Contract Analyst.
2. Board approval of contracts, contact Paul Williams.
3. Contract copies, contact Tina Sandoval.
4. Contract status, contact a Contract Analyst or Tina Sandoval.
5. Negotiating non-standard contract terms and conditions with vendors, contact Emily Courtnage.
Please review this chart for guidance on appropriate use of Direct Vouchers vs. PCards vs. Purchase Orders vs. Contracts