Our Vision: A Sustainable Operating Model
Our Mission: The Office of Technology & Information Services (OTIS) supports academic and operational excellence by empowering people and processes with transformative technology that ensures student success regardless of race, class, or identity.
- When: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: PPS district office (501 N. Dixon St). Please go to the lower level parking lot, which has an entrance on N. Larrabee Ave.
- Please bring: Your student’s school ID or ID number. If you are exchanging or returning a device, please bring the device and charger with you.
- Please be aware: We are asking everyone to use recommended social distancing practices, keeping at least 6 feet of space between groups and wearing a facemask or face covering, if possible.
Please note that if you have a technical issue and are not sure if you should exchange a computer, you can also:
- Call: 503-916-3375
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org