New PPS Support Portal3/7/2019
PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION
To notify PPS employees of a new Support Portal that will be available on Monday, March 4, 2019.
WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHY
This new service platform will help improve communication, transparency, and efficiency for technology support throughout the district, replacing the former IT Self-Service tool.
WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO YOU
You will be able to submit support requests, check the status of your pending requests, and search through the library of help documentation, which is always accessible at your fingertips. Starting Monday, March 4, you can:
Please note that all of your active IT Self-Service support tickets will be copied over to the new platform.
- Access the new Support Portal at support.pps.net and log in with your PPS email address and password.
- Update and monitor the status of your open support tickets
- Submit a Help Ticket to request Tech Support
- Request New Services such as new devices and apps
- Browse Solutions in our library of FAQs and documentation
We look forward to supporting you!
PPS Information Technology