Meet with PPS at the 2020 Oregon Professional Educator Fair (OPEF)
Portland Public School District is seeking talented, driven professionals who are solution-oriented, striving for racial equity in schools, and passionate about education. If you are a collaborator and an engaged educator, Portland Public Schools is the place for you!
PPS will be attending the Oregon Professional Educator Fair at the Oregon Convention Center on April 7, 2020 to meet with and interview prospective candidates.
To be considered for a 20-minute interview with a district administrator at this event, you must:
- Register for the Oregon Professional Educator Fair
- Complete the OPEF interest application at https://careers.pps.net
- Create a profile, if you haven't already
- Apply and upload your resume to the OPEF Professional Educator Interview Day - 2020. You can find it by searching for "OPEF" or the code 20547 in the keywords.
- Your application and resume must be submitted in its entirety no later than 6:59 p.m. on March 20, 2020 in order to be considered for a pre-scheduled interview.
- If you have been selected for an interview, the Human Resources department will contact you prior to the event with details on scheduling your appointment.
Current PPS probationary and contract teachers are not eligible to participate in this event. Current PPS probationary and contract teachers are encouraged to apply during the standard internal transfer/hiring process. Current PPS Classified, Temporary & Substitute teachers are highly encouraged to apply. Please submit one application, you will be unable to make edits to the application once submitted.