To determine your union group, visit the New Employee Benefits page.
Benefits for Certified Employees - PAT
Your Benefits Summary
Medical Package Options
Please visit the Health and Welfare Trust website to review medical package options and cost specific to your union group.
For information on other voluntary benefits such as Flexible Spending Account, retirement planning, and more, review information on the right side of this page
Covering a Domestic Partner
Affidavit of Domestic Partnership (due within 3 days of enrolling. Free notaries available in Human Resources)
Voluntary Benefits and Information
Additional Benefits Information
- Retirement Planning -PERS and 403(b)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Milleage Reimbursement
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership - if enrolling a domestic partner in your medical plan or purchasing life insurance. Due within 3 days of enrollment.
- Change PPS Beneficiary Designation - Non-Represented and SEIU
- Change PPS Beneficiary Designation - ATU, DCU, PAT, PFSP
- Change HSA (Health Savings Account) Contribution - Non-Represented and SEIU
- PERS Beneficiary Designation - if you were hired after August 29, 2003
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Information
Your Benefits Team and Vendor Contacts