New Employee Forms
For Employment Eligibility Verification, please visit Electronic Form I-9.
Note: This is an online only form. Refer to your Offer Letter for our Employer code and bring the required identification with you to your preboarding session.
Please print and complete the following forms:
- New Hire/Rehire Personal Information Form
- State and Federal Ethnicity/Race Form
- Policy Acknowledgement Form
This form acknowledges that you have reviewed these Policy/Administrative Directives
- Prior Work Experience Form (professional educators only)
NOTE: PAT employees only
- Sick Leave Transfer Form (If applicable)
- PERS Beneficiary Form
- Criminal History Verification Form
NOTE: You will need to pay an $94.50 fingerprinting fee at your new employee on-boarding session (the $94.50 fee consists of a $12.50 fee to schedule FieldPrint appointment online and $82.00 fee for onsite fingerprinting). If you currently hold an active TSPC license, this fee is waived. You will have a photo taken at your on-boarding session for an Employee ID badge. The badge will be sent to your supervisor.
- Payment Frequency Form
The following can be completed after hire through the Employee Self Service Portal
- Direct Deposit (Note: Payroll must first go through the pre-note process. Employees will initially receive a paper check, mailed to the home address provided to Human Resources. The first direct deposit may go into effect up to two pay cycles follwing set up of direct deposit.)
- Federal W-4
- Payment Frequency (current employees only)
NOTE: Available for non-temporary 210 day or less positions; all non-temporary positions automatically default to a 12 month payment frequency.