Portland Public Schools (PPS) envisions every student, every teacher, and every school succeeding. We are actively seeking talented, driven professionals who are solution-oriented, striving for racial equity in schools, and passionate about urban education. If you are a great communicator and collaborator, then this is the place for you!
PPS will be attending the Oregon Professional Educator Fair at the Oregon Convention Center on April 2, 2019. We look forward to meeting you there!
To be considered for a candidate interview at this event, you must complete the registration on the Oregon Professional Educators site and complete the OPEF interest application at https://careers.pps.net by following the steps below.
- Visit the PPS Careers page: https://careers.pps.net
- Search for "OPEF" or the code 18905 in the keywords.
- Create a profile, if you haven't already.
- Apply and upload your resume to the Job opening titled "OPEF Professional Educator Interview Day - 2019."
- The application and resume must be submitted in its entirety no later than 5:00 pm on March 24, 2019 (Sunday) in order to be considered for a prescheduled interview. This will allow Portland Public Schools an opportunity to review your experience and resume.
The Human Resources department will contact you prior to the event if you have been selected for a 20 minute interview with a district administrator to learn more about you.